Been eating a lot or carbs lately? Have you tried my Low Carbs Carrot Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipes? I can guarantee you it’s delicious, moist, soft, and crunchy on the top.
Any low carbs desserts tend to be dense and dry and you can feel it like stuck dry on your throat. Well, I can assure you that this recipes isn’t dry or dense. I have tried many low carbs or Keto desserts recipes, and this is what I managed to adjust a little and it came out perfect.
I am home baker. I baked often from home and try new recipes available online, sometimes it did turn out prefect but sometimes it doesn’t. If the recipes works for me it definitely works for you as long you follow the steps.
- Baked muffins can be store in the refrigerators in a tight containers for 3-4 days, microwave before ready to served.
- Can change chocolate chips with walnuts or almond nuts for healthier options.
- Can add any spices of your choices; cinnamon or nutmeg.
Low Carb Carrot Chocolate Chips Muffins Recipes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup Stevia sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 large carrot; grated (makes 1 1/2 or 1 1/4 cups)
- 85 grams chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 C or 350 F. Layout your muffins paper into your muffins pan. Recipes makes at least 10 muffins medium size.
- Make the buttermilk; mix 1/2 cup milk with 3 tablespoons vinegar in a small bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes or till curdles.
- Mixed and whisk all dry ingredients together; almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and stevia sugar.
- In separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients and whisk; buttermilk, oil, and eggs. Then add in grated carrot.
- Finally, add in wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Using spatula, mixed till fully combined.
- Spoon around 2 tablespoons into all of the muffins paper and sprinkles chocolate chips on top. Chocolate chips also can mixed together with the carrot batter (optional). But for lower carbs options, no added chocolate chips fine as well.
- Baked the muffins for at least 35 minutes or till toothpick insert comes clean.