Low carbs dessert that is enough for 2 people and this recipe using the aluminium foil pan of 5 x 4 inch but if you wish to baked in bigger pan just double the ingredients, baked it 10 – 15 minutes longer or inserts toothpicks come out clean. This recipe is easy and straightforward to make using almond flour instead of all purpose flour. Almond flour usually makes any of your cake or bread dry and dense but this recipes isn’t. All you need to do is mixed all the ingredients together and whisk to get air in and thats what can makes it moist bread/cake.
When I baked this recipes, I forgot to toss blueberry with little flour and that why it sink to the bottom of cake/bread. Normally I did this step but forgot this time.
- Add any oats you have into the ingredients list and milk, I do believe these two ingredients does help the cake / bread to be more moist.
- To prevent blueberry sinking to the bottom, toss lightly with flour before adding to the batter.
Low Carbs Blueberry Chocolate Chips Cake Bread Recipes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Bake Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes Servings: 3 Slices
- 60 grams almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 50 grams blueberry
- 20 grams chocolate chips
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 2 tablespoons Stevia
- Preheat oven at 210 c and greased cake pan or use baking paper, whichever convenient.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients (except blueberry and chocolate chips) together and whisk / whipped about 3 minutes just enough to get air in (as when whisking egg whites).
- Then add in blueberry, either frozen or fresh blueberry. Lightly toss blueberry with flour to prevent sinking. Gentle mixed and pour the batter into greased cake pan and sprinkles chocolate chips on top.
- Baked for 20 – 25 minutes till golden brown on top or till toothpicks insert come out clean.
- Serve warms with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.