Welcome to my TRAVEL blog
- Malaysia Quarantine – 15 DaysMalaysia Quarantine for 15 days to be exact
- Leaving VietnamExpat living and working in Vietnam
- Eyelashes Extensions and Tattooed Eyebrows in VietnamGetting eyelashes extension and eyebrows tattoo in Vietnam.
- COVID-19 VS TravelShould I or should I not: Cheap travel vs COVID-19
- COVID-19: Moving ApartmentMoving apartment tips and minimal lifestyle during this COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19: Current Situation in VietnamVietnam doing great so far and with ZERO death due to the virus. How your country doing so far? Keep safe!
- Expat Living Area in Da Nang, VietnamArea to live in Da Nang, Vietnam for expats
- Da Nang, Vietnam Beach During QuarantineLovely beach day in Da Nang but sadly it closed for public due to virus pandemic
- List To Bring When EmigrateTravel light or bring only necessary items when emigrate? What are your item list?
- Travelling to Da Nang, VietnamIs Da Nang, Vietnam in your travel bucket list? If it does, I will tell you what you need to know and the basic information. Whether you just […]
- Online shopping in VietnamAccording to Vietnam Advisors; Lazada, The Gioi Di Dong, and Sendo are the top main online shop in Vietnam. Among all the online shops available in Vietnam, only […]
- Things to do during COVID-19 lockdown in Da Nang, VietnamLockdown? It does sound serious but no need to panic and went for months of months worth of groceries shopping like it’s going to be a zombie apocalypse. […]
- Best breakfast places in Da Nang, VietnamIt’s the weekends or any weekdays? Wanna go out and enjoy nice breakfast together with the loves one. I have few lists you could try out mainly perfect […]
- Adopting a pet while living/moving abroadShould I or should I not? This might be the million questions you may be asking yourself when thinking of adopting a pet while you living abroad or […]
- Living In VietnamWhat is it like living in Vietnam? Cost of living relatively low compare other Asian country like Malaysia, Japan, Singapore and more. However, compare with Thailand or Cambodia, […]
- Foreigners Living In Da Nang, VietnamWondering how life is living in Da Nang, Vietnam as a foreigner? If you from any other part of the world continents except Asia, life would be easy […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.